St Martin's Theatre has become a firm stop on any theatre person's pilgrimage, being the home to the longest continuous run of any show in the world. Since March 1974, Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap has graced it's stage and exceeded over 26000 performances. The theatre first opened its doors in 1916, and has since been listed as Grade II on The Heritage List of historical treasures. It was designed alongside The Ambassadors Theatre by architect W. G. R. Sprague, located on the same street in London’s West End district. St Martin's was recently refurbished, restoring the exterior back to its original grandeur, and the interior revamped with polished wooden seating and silk wallpaper. Over the years, St Martin’s has hosted a range of memorable productions, from the Edwardian musical comedy Houp La! and Edward Percy’s The Shop At Sly Corner, to John Mortimer’s Sleuth and Hugh Williams’ The Grass is Greener. It also premiered J.B. Priestley’s When We Are Married in 1938.