The TickX Platforms are operated by TickX Limited, to which the words "us" "we", and "our" as the context requires.
The TickX Platforms are provided by TickX Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 9614775. The address of our registered office and primary place of business is Fifth Floor, 11 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 1LP. Our VAT number is 218 2845 04.
The TickX Platforms presents information on behalf of the event industry, and we partner with many different companies. We are not a ticket seller, and we do not sell tickets. We are therefore not responsible for providing, or for setting or controlling the prices applicable to, any of the event options you may search for, find on or book via The TickX Platforms (“Third Party Event Products.”) All such Third Party Event Products are provided by independent ticket sellers, hotels and travel operators or other third parties and are subject to the terms and conditions levied by third parties.
Accessing The TickX Platforms
Access to The TickX platforms is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service that we provide on The TickX Platforms without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason The TickX Platforms is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to The TickX Platforms. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access The TickX Platforms through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use The TickX Platforms only for lawful purposes. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from The TickX Platforms for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on The TickX Platforms in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation.
You may not use The TickX Platforms:-
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm anyone in any way;
- (other than with our prior express written permission) for any commercial or trading purpose, or for any use other than private use;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any form of similar solicitation (spam);
The TickX Platforms changes regularly
We aim to update The TickX Platforms regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to The TickX Platforms, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on The TickX Platforms may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms which may apply to The TickX Platforms or any content on The TickX Platforms, wherever express or implied. The TickX Platforms has no responsibility whatsoever for any arrangements you make with any third party as a result of your use of the The Ticket Platforms. In any event that you encounter any problems with any booking you make or attempt to make via The TickX Platforms, you acknowledge that you should resolve that issue with the relevant Third Party Event Products and that your sole remedy in such circumstances, including any refund, lies with the relevant Third Party Event Products and not with The TickX Platforms. Other members of our group of companies and Third Party Event Products connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, whether relating to the accuracy of any material displayed on The TickX Platforms or to the accessibility of The TickX Platforms or otherwise howsoever;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with The TickX Platforms or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of The TickX Platforms, any websites linked to it and any commentaries or other materials posted on it (which, for the avoidance of doubt, are not intended to constitute advice on which any reliance should be placed), including without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to The TickX Platforms
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse The TickX Platforms by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to The TickX Platforms, the server on which The TickX Platforms is stored or any server, computer or database connected to The TickX Platforms. You must not attack The TickX Platforms via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use The TickX Platforms will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of The TickX Platforms or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to The TickX Platforms
You may link to The TickX Platforms, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the home page of The TickX Platforms from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on The TickX Platforms other than that set out above, please address your request to the Customer Services Manager at TickX Limted, 5th Floor, The Hive, 51 Lever Street, M1 1FN).
Links from The TickX Platforms
Where The TickX Platforms contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on The TickX Platforms, please contact us via post (TickX Limited, 5th Floor, The Hive, 51 Lever Street, M1 1FN).
Personal Information Collection and Use of Information
We collect information provided by you, such as name, email address or password details, where you sign-up to receive or make use of any of The TickX Platforms. For example, if you register for an account with The TickX Platforms via MyTickX to favourite events, track venue or follow artists. Or alternatively by entering one of our promotions.
If you request for The TickX Platforms not to collect any personally identifiable information from you, please do not provide us with any such information.
- For the purpose of responding to an inquiry or to respond to communications you have sent us;
- where necessary to notify you about changes or updates to The TickX Platforms;
- to send alerts, notifications or newsletters you have subscribed to, including to your mobile device;
- where you have opted-in or as permitted by law, to send you marketing emails from a TickX address regarding our services or those of our partners. You can opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of them.
- to verify your authorization to access certain features;
- to enable you to access and use the services you select to receive;
- to optimise The TickX Plaforms and personalise your visits by remembering location, language and currency configurations as well as previous searches;
- for system administration purposes;
- to analyse user behaviour and trends in order to improve and understand how people use our services;
- to generate aggregated sets of non-personally identifiable information in order to inform business decisions and to power elements of some of the The TickX Platforms;
- to contact you.
- To disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request.
Visit www.cookiecentral.com for more information on Cookies.
Third Party Sites and Booking Tools
The TickX Platforms does not sell you event tickets or services, but directs you to third party Web sites that do. These sites may collect personally identifiable information from you, such as your name, address, credit card details or details pertaining to other methods of payment. These sites may have their own privacy policies which will govern how such sites use and share your personally identifiable information. In addition, The TickX Platforms displays third party booking tools. When you utilize these third party booking tools, you are subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of those third parties.
Third Party Advertisers
The advertising banners and other forms of advertising appearing on this Web site are sometimes delivered to you, on our behalf, by a third party. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, the third party may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. For more information on cookies, visit www.cookiecentral.com.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our entities or assets. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your personal information on The TickX Platforms you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
Notification of Changes
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to The TickX Platforms is an excellent one and that your privacy is respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by email via our email@example.com or by writing to the following address:
TickX Limited, The Hive, 51 Lever Street, M1 1FN, Manchester.